Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Response to Cherie Burbach: Before You Cheat

After reading a second blog from Burbach, I begin to notice that she is consistent in her layout and style of writing. I think this is a great and very important attribute when writing. This quality makes her blogs know, as well as easily remembered.

In the blog “Before You Cheat”, Burbach makes strong points to support her opinions. Her writing leads the reader to where Burbach stands on the subject. She is against any type of cheating and she clearly states it is not the right way to solve problems in a relationship. I support her opinions and favor the points she made.

I admire the way Burbach lists her advices to the readers. As she writes, she is instructing the readers and making it easier for them to put the tips into action.

I personally believe Cherie Burbach is a great example to follow. She has inspired me to use my writing as a trademark of who I am. Column writing allows the writer to choose a side on the subject, providing a great opportunity to express ones believes.
http://www.msdatingconsultant.com/2009/07/11/before-you-cheat/

No comments:

Post a Comment